Friday, April 17, 2015

Deals at Hyvee Madison

I love shopping at Hyvee on Madison's Eastside.  Their fresh produce is great, their premade salads and salad bar are amazing and their meat counter is super convenient and filled with a huge assortment for seasonal grilling. 

I looked over their flyer this week and decided to just stop in to purchase a few more good deals.  My plan was to get only the items on the list and get in and out without purchasing anything else.

We've been eating a lot of salad lately, so I decided to stop by and grab their deals on lettuce.  I thought that it may be brown or expiring soon, but the expiration was listed at six days past my shopping trip.  I'm typically opposed to drinking form disposable water bottles, but with the hustle and bustle of spring and summer coming up, it will be nice to have some bottled water on hand.  When the kids and I plan a daytrip or do outings or errands, I always pack a cooler so that we don't have to stop anywhere to purchase something to drink.  This is another way to save money and to avoid drinking sugar drinks or soda.

I purchased:
1 loaf of bread
3 bags of lettuce
1 case of 28 bottles of water (with coupon)
Total:  $5.82



 

No comments:

Post a Comment