Friday, April 17, 2015

Berry Good Deals at Aldi - Sun Prairie

I really enjoyed detailing my first trip to Aldi Sun Prairie recently.  I found some incredible deals to fill up our pantry, refrigerator and fruit basket.  Sooooo, I made yet another quick trip to Aldi Sun Prairie this week.  Who wouldn't?!?  I saw this week's sale flyer and had to make a stop last night.  I was in and out in less than five minutes.  That's another reason I love this place.
 
I purchased all of this produce for $13.00!!!!  Eleven packages of fresh berries.  And, no coupon was necessary!  Prices ranged from only $0.99-$1.39 per package.  Stop by while these great deals are on sale - through April 21.  Blueberries and avocados are also listed at incredible prices this week.
 
4 packages strawberries
4 packages blackberries
3 packages raspberries
$13.00!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment